02 03 Fashion and Beauty Wizz: My super stylish Tidestore coat 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My super stylish Tidestore coat

34


                                                    
I love when my week start with gifts. Last week had a great start. I received gift from Tidestore. My super stylish coat has arrived. They have it in three different colors. I picked black one. You can find it HERE.  It was very hard to choose one of the many, many amazing items. They have great discounts, and my wishlist on their webstore is super long. I was suprised how fast shipping they have. It was also low cost. When I got my package, I couldn't wait to open it. I was delighted! So soft fabric, so cozy, and sooo
stylish. I am in loved with it. As you all know this is my first outfit post, and I am not so good at posing, so please don't be so hard on me in comments :)
Special thanks to Tidestore  , and my patient friend Jovana who was behind the camera. It was windy day so my hair gone wild :) Hope you like it, please comment, I would like to here your opinion.
Love,
Fashionholic
                                               
My friend and my photographer :)

                                                                I was wearing:
                                                  Coat: Tidestore; Jeans : Amadeus; Sweater: not branded;
                                                  Wedges: Bershka; Bag: Mona; Necklace: not branded

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38